Dhaka Bank Bills To Cash
DBL Bills to Cash, the financing solution is initiated by the Corporate Anchor (Buyer) to assist its suppliers to access funds more easily than what the market offers. DBL Bills to Cash is a financing program under which DHAKA BANK finances the suppliers of different large business houses upon receiving acceptance of the invoice.
Loan Disbursement Process:
- The Corporate Buyer (Anchor) uploads approved invoice payment instructions (PI) into the Online SCF platform or provides it to Dhaka Bank by official email. Alternatively, the anchor selects invoices (uploaded by suppliers) on the Online SCF platform and approves them for payments.
- All the supplier payments approved by the anchor are available on Online SCF platform.
- Supplier will take financing under the invoice. The bank will credit the loan proceeds against the approved invoice (Agreed Percentage of the invoice value less any fees/ charges & VAT) into the supplier account.
Loan Settlement Process:
- On due date, the bank will debit anchor account for the invoice value (and interest, if it is to the account of the anchor) and liquidate the loan dues.
- In case the supplier does not avail the loan from the accepted Invoice uploaded in the online SCF platform, on due date, the bank will debit anchor account for invoice value and credit supplier account subject to availability of funds.
- Recovery of payments for invoices financed by the bank will always take precedence over invoices that are not financed.